Saturday, August 23, 2014

DIY- Patchy Denim Jacket

Hi friends! Here is my VERY FIRST DIY video that I am so excited to share with you!!

In my own personal trend watching, I've seen patched denim cropping up in upcoming fall fashions. This is the best way to get on the trend while saving so much money!

Traditionally, patched denim jackets cost $60+ retail. I paid $8 for my jacket, $13 in patches, and $4 in tools, coming out to a SERIOUSLY low price of $25!! You all know I love a great bargain and a fun project, and this mixed both (:

Check out my video below!!



6 comments:

  1. if i like gave you some money would you like burn that ugly thing or like tear it up please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg ur an evil batch

      Delete
    2. agreed like eww gtfo hater

      Delete
    3. Depends on how much you give me lol. What matters is that I love the jacket. Hopefully my next DIY will be something you're interested in! Thanks for watching anyways (:

      Delete
  2. O.M.G!!! where did you get those FAB patches they are like so cute!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at The Attic in the arts district here in Vegas!

      Delete

What do you think?