Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Retro Photoshoot

Hi guys!

So a few months ago, my foreign exchange friend Loui and I went out to Nelson, NV to do a retro themed photo shoot! In Nelson, they have a staged old town that is perfect for filming and photography. Its around an hour from where I live, but it's always worth the drive.

I picked out two outfits for myself, one being more of a 50's babe and the other being more grease monkey inspired. I curled my hair and did some victory rolls, and picked out my best red lipstick. Check out some of my favorite shots we got below!







Aren't they just the cutest?? I'm so in love with them. It was great to see one of my dreams come true. I've always wanted to do a retro style shoot haha. Let me know what you think of this awesome shoot in the comments!! (:

4 comments:

  1. You really lack depth in your modeling, literally every single photo is the same expression and it doesn't look like real emotion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing I only do it for leisure! For this photoshoot, I was pulling inspiration from a few of my favorite vintage photographs where big, excited smiles were the norm. Thanks for the feedback, anyways!

      Delete
    2. Yah good thing....

      Delete
  2. These photos look amazing. Vintage style photos always look better with a giant smile unless theyre smoking. When I shoot 50s style I always want my models to look super happy, just like these do! Great job, here!!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?