Monday, October 27, 2014

Life is Beautiful 2014

I have made the realization- I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. This past weekend was the 2nd annual Life is Beautiful festival here in Vegas, and it was amazing. Lucky for me, I was able to attend with my best friend, Cameron.


Friday night, Kanye West was the headliner. He was awesome! I didn't think I would know as many of his songs as I did, but he also played some of his old stuff like Gold Digger and Heartless. It was a really fun time, even though I'm too short to see over anyone haha.



We only went that night to see Kanye who played last, so we didn't really take too many photos unfortunately! Concerts are honestly amazing though and I wish I had the opportunity to go to more! 

Saturday we skipped out on as well mainly because I have school in the morning (which I was absolutely wrecked for after staying up so late seeing Kanye) and acting classes at night. We thought about going to see Lionel Richie and Outkast, but we ended up not going. 

Sunday, my fav band the Arctic Monkeys played and it was completely magical. Alex is so hot and he was like RIGHT THERE!!! It was amazing! 


I tried to record as much as I could so that I was able to relive it over and over long after the festival cleared out of Downtown. I couldn't believe I was really seeing them. 

In true Downtown Las Vegas fashion, there were some amazing murals and art pieces created for the festival on buildings and what not. They all rocked, but here were my 2 favorites:

If you can't tell, I love that vintage comic book vibe in art. Here's some snap's I took on Sunday night as well. Selfies for days, and we got some awesome gold foil flash tattoos courtesy of Anna Bee Jewlery (http://www.annabeejewelry.com/) She's a resident over at Stitch Factory and will be rolling out a line of these metallic temporary tattoos soon, so keep an eye on her site! 


























Here's Cam and I taking a cute pic while also trying to show off our metallic tattoos..... It didn't work so well ha.

Shall we move on to my outfits? Because I thought they were pretty rad. 


Friday Night Outfit Details:
Tunic Top: Stitch Factory x Life is Beautiful Capsule Collection
Thigh High Maroon Socks: ASOS
My Favorite High Waisted Shorts: Thrifted
The Best Black Combat Boots Ever: Rhapsodielle
Lace Bralette: Forever 21


Sunday Night Outfit Details:
Stiletto Red Lipstick by Kat Von D: Sephora
Striped Crop Top: Forever 21
(Brand New) Grey Skinnies: Forever 21
Skinny Studded Belt: H&M
Black Combat Boots: Rhapsodielle

I had the time of my life seeing Kanye and Arctic Monkeys and I'm so glad that I was able to go! What are your guy's go to outfits for music festivals? Let me know in the comments, and I'll see ya in the next blog post!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?