Sunday, October 5, 2014

Art in the Park with Momma

Today, my momma and I drove ALL the way out to Boulder City, a small little town right around the Hoover Dam, to attend the Art In The Park festival. Art In The Park is a yearly event where artisans and artists and hobbyists alike set up booths to display and sell their creations. There, you'll find everything from potpourri and scented salts to great Christmas ornaments and hand made fashions. My mom and I love crafty types of nick nack things, so we loved it!!! These types of things also always have really good food, so of course we indulged.


Here you can see that we ate a whole plate of deep fried potatoes that were so good and so oily and so unhealthy but no cares were given on this day. Aren't we twins?! I love my mom, she's my best friend and I had such a lovely day with her. 

We passed by one of the booths and a piece of artwork really caught my eye and spoke to me. Lucky for me, they had a smaller print of it! Mom bought it for me as a Christmas gift (which means I don't get it until Christmas >:| ) but I love it and can't wait to display it in my bedroom!


Here's me with it!


Here's a closer photo (I posted this in my snap story hence the caption lol) It so is me. I love shoes!!

Alright alright, I'll get to my outfit. 


Outfit Details:
Blue Floral Kimono: Nasty Gal
Black Muscle Tank Dress: H&M
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Skinny Belt: H&M
Zeal Sunnies: Zappos
Bag (that you can't really see but its the same in all posts): Gypsy Warrior
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

I have to take a moment really quick to appreciate and admire this awesome Kimono. It has the most lovely print on it!


Such a great year round piece to have in my wardrobe. I think it's only like $27 right now at Nasty Gal, go get one!! Totally recommended. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?