Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thursday, June 19

It's been a while! I'm not very good at keeping regular with blog posts yet, but I'll get better with time! Anyways, today was a craaaazy day because not only did I work for like the whole day (I'm young still, 8 hours is a lot to me!) but we also had the fashion speaker series. Here's what I wore today:
 You guys have seen like my entire back yard now. 

 Shout out to my mom's shadow.
 Obsessed with these fab Aldo flats that I got from Zappos! They were the last pair in stock in my size so I had to pounce on them (plus-They were on sale!) 
 Also so obsessed with this fantastic red canvas satchel from Gypsy Warrior. I really needed a new purse and this was a great transition from my yellow one into a new color with details to keep it interesting. It's like a tiny bit too small for my taste but I can make it work (:
 Super cute photo of my shoes because since I have an iPhone and an Instagram I'm a photographer just like all the other white girls haha
Also, today at work we had D'Wayne Edwards, founder of Pensole Footwear Academy and former shoe designer for the Jordan company in to give a class about Product Design. It's really cool being this young and being able to learn about things like this. D'Wayne is also really cool and down to earth. He hung out at Stitch Factory a little after that day and was talking to a bunch of people and he gave me a lot of tips about starting a career because he knows I just graduated. He's so positive and helpful, and will tell you how it is! 

Stitch Factory also had it's monthly Fashion Speaker Series talks as well tonight! Elaine Pow, Julia Lovallo and Chelsey Hall were that night's speakers. They all had really interesting talks and Elaine really inspired me about paying attention to the detail in the branding of my future ideal company that I want to have. Idk yet for sure but I think I've figured out what I want to do with my future Fashion Merchandising degree. We'll see. Hopefully I'll just get ridiculously famous and rich soon and not have to worry about it haha.

Anyways, that's it! Keep checking back for more updates, I'm going to try to post a whopping 2 posts next week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?