Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday, June 23

All morning at work I thought it was the 22nd for some reason so I was very thrown off for a good chunk of the day. It was a pretty normal day, with no crazy cool event happening at work or at home. Here's what I wore today:
I got a hair trim on Saturday and my hair has never looked so long and healthy! I luv it <3

Caught off-guard (not really)

Back view.

This silk tank top is simply darling to me. It likes to slip off my shoulders and down the front so I kept it still with some double sided tape placed at the top edge of my bra. This was actually a hand-me-down from my best friend's sister and is the first time I've worn it. 

My fab Gloria Vanderbilt jeans that I found while thrifting for $5! 

So I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans that fit my figure well and I forgot entirely that I had these Vanderbilt beauties hiding away in my closet! Rolled up three times at the bottom, they became those perfect pair of boyfriend-fit jeans that I've been craving. And the light color is perfect for summer. The top happened to look great with it as well and created a very comfy but stylish look paired with cut out oxford-style shoes that I got from Charlotte Russe back in March. I actually opted for no belt today (which is extremely unusual because I almost always wear a belt) but I think it enhanced the comfy boyfriend's clothing look I was going for. I can't handle how much I love the vintage oriental silk tank though! This needs to be worn more often, for sure. 

Also I have to give a shout out to my hair lady, Kelly, for making my dead-ended mop turn into a fabulous hair do! 

Well, that's all for today. Tell me what your favorite comfy go-to pants are in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?