Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Monday, July 21st

Mondays are always super boring and dreadful (hello, waking up early after an awesome weekend? No thanks!!) so I decided to wear the newest piece in my closet to get me excited about the day. All of my outfits today (yes-more than one!) were a 70's dream! Here's what I wore: 
This super amazing romper is fromUrban Outfitters by For Love and Lemons. I'm wearing an XS. Bag// Gypsy Warrior. Sunnies// Zeal. 
The back has this radical slit that goes all the way to the waistline. The bottom of the shorts has a cute little ruffle too. And the sleeves are bell sleeves!! Underneath I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters bralette as well giving me that cute sky blue strap on my back. 
Before I left for work I threw on this geometric gold necklace that I got from Forever 21 because my chest felt so bare  haha. 
Can't forget about the shoes!!! These awesome nude colored heels are by Candies for Khols and are my go-to heel. Since they're nude, they match literally everything. Totally worth the money!! Nude strappy heels are definitely a wardrobe staple. 
Romper details at the waistline. Everything about this piece is so feminine and flirty. 
This evening, a bunch of my friends and I went to the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas pool for a dive in movie. If you live in Vegas I so recommend it-- only $5!! I decided to take this outing as an opportunity to wear my amazing Seafolley high waist bathing suit. The print on this is a dream and has awesome details like: 
Cute little cut outs! This picture better shows the pattern as well. These cutie cutouts were along both of my hips and down the edge of the triangle top as well. This suit flatters my form so well also. Seafolley is a great swim brand! (I kept my Forever 21 necklace on as well because it matched and I felt glam haha)  

A huge perk of living in Vegas: 
This was the view from the rooftop pool when the sun went down. So beautiful! There is nothing like the Vegas Strip lights. I've lived here all my life and they still enchant me. 

Today ended up being a really awesome Monday! 




1 comment:

What do you think?