Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday, July 20th

Today was such a fun day! Cody and I went to visit Kaylee at where she lifeguards. It was such a nice day outside and I'm so glad I took advantage of the weather and went swimming! Here's what I wore: 
Whenever I go swimming, I always wear something super easy to slip in and out of and that looks okay over my bathing suit. Today I opted for this super easy to wear tank from Forever 21 and a simple pair of old shorts. The sandals I'm wearing were too loose so I kept kicking up sand :( 
Of course, my sunnies are by Zeal as always. 

Here was my swim look: 
I am crazy about these neon pink floral bikini bottoms I got recently from Forever 21. They go well with my solid color tops, like this navy blue front closure one I got from Asos at the end of last summer. I love this top because of the awesome back: 
I always get compliments on it every time I wear it!!!! Such a cute way to revamp the basic bikini top. Love love love!! 

Here's some other various photos from today's excursion: 
Cody and I. He doesn't like to take nice photos. 
It honestly felt like Mexico! It had these awesome twisty palm trees that really gave it a tropical vibe. And just look at those clear blue skies! You couldn't have asked for a better day. 

Lifeguard Kaylee on duty! 

It was such a fun, chill, relaxing day that I have been looking for. Tomorrow starts the weekly grind again-- good luck with your Monday everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?