Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday, July 9

Hey guys! I knew today was going to be a mundane day, so I decided to do an upgraded version on a basic T-shirt and jeans outfit. Check out what I wore: 
The usual purse, the usual sunglasses. I opted for a bright pink v-neck and polka dot dark jeans. 
Look at those dark, cloudy Vegas skies! :(

I dressed up the tee by wearing a gold jeweled necklace appropriate for the neckline of the shirt. 

I also pulled my hair half up half down to give it a more upscale look. 

And by using a jean with a pattern on it rather than your basic, everyday jean, the outfit was completed! (I always roll my jeans up in the summer too idk it just fits the weather better)

There you have it! That's my variation on the classic tee shirt and jeans outfit. By using a brightly colored top, a dressy necklace, a nice hairdo and a unique pair of jeans, you can also take this and make it your own. 

Let me know your favorite way to style a basic tee shirt is in the comments!! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?