Saturday, July 5, 2014

Friday, July 4th

God Bless America!!

I love the Fourth of July because it's filled with explosions and adventures. This year was probably my favorite one yet!! Here's what I wore:
I am in LOVE with this tank dress from Forever 21. Its on sale for $11.40 right now if you want one too!
My sunglasses are a cutie pair by Zeal, available at zappos.com
I love the crochet on the back of it. Such a great addition!

I got this hat from a thrift shop. The original ribbon is just black, so I added a bow clip to where the real bow is. Worked out perfectly!


I spent the holiday with two of my closest friends, Cody and Zoe. We drove all the way down to the Moapa Valley Indian reservation because setting off the huge illegal fireworks is legal there. It was honestly amazing!! Zoe and I said it was like a DIY Disneyland haha. 





 Yeah, I totally had an outfit change in the middle of my night hahah. It was soooo windy and my dress kept blowing up! S/O to my mom for suggesting bringing a change of clothes with me lol. Also, I did a Roman Candle but was kinda afraid at the same time haha.

All in all, it was an awesome 4th of July. I'm so thankful to have the wonderful friends that I do. Let me know the highlight of your Fourth in the comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?